On July - 3 - 2009
- On July 2, Iranians began using a new protest technique called “political traffic,” where they all drove in an attempt to cause traffic jams between 6 and 8 PM in Tehran. Photos can be seen by clicking “read more.”
- In an attempt to prevent a large uprising on July 9, the regime’s forced searched every single dorm at Sistan and Baluchistan University and cancelled the summer classes that were to begin July 6 so the schools can be shut down. Students say that very, very few people are being given permission to enter.
- At Tabriz University, students are being forced to leave their dorms for the summer immediately after they take their final exams.
- Click here for video sent to us allegedly showing the regime using Arabic-speaking, Lebanese Hezbollah members to attack demonstrators.
- A cleric says that some of the arrested British embassy staff members will be put on trial for their involvement in creating unrest.